In Lomas del Volcán we believe that our work must
always be in harmony with the environment and the community. Therefore, we have projects that allow us
to have a positive impact.
What do we do?
- We work to reduce and compensate our carbon footprint; we work to be
a Carbon Neutrality company!.
- Energy and water saving programs.
- Solid waste management.
- Our reforestation project on the Los Congos trail and vulnerable
areas. Would you like to participate? We invite you to join us!.
- We are part of the La Fortuna Electric Route.
- We are signatories of the Code of Conduct for the protection of
children and adolescents against commercial sexual exploitation associated with travel and tourism
in Costa Rica.
- We have the Certificate of Tourism Sustainability granted by the
Costa Rican Tourism Institute.
How can it help us reduce our negative impact on the environment?
- Avoid consuming products in plastic and stereo packaging.
- Separate your waste.
- Turn off the lights when you need them and disconnect the equipment
when you are not using them.
- Close the tube when bathing.
- Join our reforestation project.